Saturday 17 August 2013

How To Use Pixlr

how To Use Pixlr:
Ik Most Of You Have Been wondering how To use pixlr ^0^ So here How to Do It ;)
  

So You Have Your Pic,
 
Go To Pixlr.com! 
Choose Your picture.
Start Editing.
Editing And Effects.
Its Like This With Most Of The Editing, I Only Showed You How To Sharpen. 
Other Effects, And Colour Corrections.
Using colour Correction, Its Alot Like Sharpening.
Overlays, Also Know As Backrounds.
Click To Enlarge. Using Backrounds/overlays 

Boarders/Frames

Using Frames,
stickers
Using Stickers.
Text
Using Text.
How To save.
Saving your Work then done! Rember You can use More Styles, Are Everything..o-o Like How I Did My Banner And Backround. And I Did That Banner Quickly D: And This is For Crispy XD

















1 comment:

  1. I always do it the more complicated way - thanks for telling me the easy way! :)

    ReplyDelete